Ohio Valley Athletic Conference Calls for Football Commissioner Candidates | News, Sports, Jobs
The Ohio Valley Athletic Conference needs a new football commissioner.
The missions of the auditor are as follows:
* The main task of the commissioner is to assign the university officials for all matches in the Conference.
* The commissioner will use the Arbiter scheduling software.
* Assign crews / officials to competitions in advance. Assignment criteria include, but are not limited to, List of Coaching Preferences, Officials Council Notes, Commissioner / Conference Notes, and Local and / or State Observer Reports.
* Attend and / or be present at all appropriate meetings throughout the year of the Conference, including, but not limited to: mandatory quarterly meetings of athletic directors, monthly meetings of the executive council, monthly meetings of commissioners , new AD meetings, the AD conference, Zoom videoconferences and other such gatherings which may fall within the area of responsibility of the Commissioner.
* Attend weekly college football games as an observer.
* Play a leading role in the recruitment and training of civil servants.
* Computer skills essential.
* Other assigned tasks.
Interested parties can send a cover letter and curriculum vitae to the OVAC Executive Director, 62771 Keystone Dr., Bellaire, OH 43906, or by email to [email protected], before November 8.